Skip to main content

Just Thinking about my LIFE

Hello everyone, today I am sitting alone, getting bore, wasting time in thinking many stuffs. So, I decided to write down my thoughts and share it with you may be somewhere anyone is having the same thoughts. Firstly I am worried about my future haha... don't know what to do and where the hell my life is heading to, totally confused as daily i decide to do something new but at last forget everything, people suggest many freaking ideas but they never try those with themselves(beep).

I am slowly thinking and trying to figure out something good to do in future, which means i am doing future planning...interesting hehe.... Secondly I am jealous of my colleagues who are determined and already planned there future, even now a days small kids are more organised than me they know what to do in life and how to do it and that is something amazing and should be learned.

I am thinking about the game 'Uncharted 4- A Thief's End' which I am playing on my PS4 pro, what to do next, how the story will turn out, what solid graphics, solid story etc etc...... and also thinking to make video games haha.... I know its hard but I can give it a shot.

Thinking about writing a story of my own but I don't know what and how it will turn out, I am afraid people will like it or not they will read it or not. Add some action, romance, suspense etc.... all in one.

Thinking about wife and kids, having a family but on the other hand I am unemployed who will marry me or who will give her daughter to me, that's harsh reality.

Thinking of getting 6 or 8 packs abs haha... as today everyone is having abs and girls like them but thought come in my mind is it necessary to have them or not. I think being fit is necessary not having Abs, abs don't show the fitness level of the human body.

Thinking about that cute kid which I saw today and her hot mother(sorry) but she was I mean she is. Coming onto the kid , kid was cute healthy chubby one, happily playing enjoying life without any stress and watching him/ her play my mood was refreshed and remembering him/ her make me feel good again so now I am signing off....

Good night guys
Be HAPPY, Enjoy LIFE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parvez Rasool opens up about 'National Anthem' controversy, says let cricketers play

India cricketer Parvez Rasool has finally spoken over the chewing gum controversy and appealed trolls to keep cricketers away from politics The Jammu and Kashmir cricketer came under sharp criticism over social media for insulting the National Anthem during first T20 International between India and England in Kanpur, on January 26. Cricket fans were irked with the all-rounder after he was caught chewing gum on camera while the rest of the Indian Team and people in cricket stadium were standing in attention as the National Anthem was being played. Rasool was quoted by ETV as saying, "Let cricketers play cricket and don't involve them into politics unnecessarily. I try to keep my focus on the game and don't let these controversies affect me. It is already very difficult for cricketers from our region to make it into the national team and when these things happen it is very disheartening. One has to remain tough and should not give importance to such controversies.&q

Holi Hai..........

Today is the great Indian festival of colour which is celebrated in India with full of joy and love. So, I wish everyone a happy holi with full of colours, love, joy.........................